Friday, June 18, 2010

reminiscence

In remembrance of my reminiscence,
it is not thy ,
that have gave up
it is but i,
that has given up.

totally predicted
pathetic.

anyway
had to face it yes or no
i still prefer being in high-rise urban society

I have choices,
We have choices.
i get to choose.
We all get to choose.

reminiscence,
it is i that chose to gave up on thy,
but not
thy chosen to give up I.

In mathematics,
there is always a solution to each and every question.
unless it is a contradiction,
or perhaps the solution is simply " no solution "

I've been seeking for the solution to life,
this question has been bothering me for 17 years,
the solutions i came out with,
either imperfect,
or certainly a large red cross out.

Perhaps,
life is no perfect solution.
Irrational to think so,
but isn't it this way?

mixed feelings.
again.

2 comments: