Thursday, September 23, 2010

mixed emotions.

Well well well,
look at the time it's already 430am on a lone Friday morining.

Awaiting for examinations ahead at school
It's chemistry later~
Seriously nothings going into my mind and i have been slacking on food and tv and even in front of the computer,
nothing, i repeat, nothing works when it's last minutes for me.

How retarded,
anyway This storm has been a great tutor,
I've learnt much from him
and i swear I'll do better in the official examination.

Hope so.

Fear,
towards people who think you're really great,
think you're somehow half a genius in that field.

It pressurizes me,
I don't perform well all the time.
Besides,
I hate being looked down and too hate disappointing other people,
what a shame,
I perfect my scores for myself but partially for other people.

The pen lies in my hands,
I will do it.

Life is such a scorching process,
aren't you guys tired of it sometimes?

The world is simply awesome
But sometimes, its just pathetic.

Best quit fussing and get back on bed.
I can't wait.

3 comments:

  1. biao!dun gv up so easy pls.cz u r bigfoot 8)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya~ tired~but still need continue~cant stop at all~this is our life~no doubt~
    gayao bah~ bigfoot~

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!!! don't ask me how i found your blog but i found it! your posts are interesting! except the ones in mandarin cuz i can't read those =P

    kim here, btw! x)

    ReplyDelete