Saturday, March 13, 2010

Grey

最近不懂叻。。。
真的很不懂。。。
我好像menopause了这样

时时都为了点小事get annoyed
i don't even know exactly what im being or doing.

Im lost...
again?..


for example..
my bm teacher
i think i have been cursing him since yesterday
i mean...
its so damn unfair..
argh!
not that i care bout the marks or what
it simply isn't fair!

did i perform that badly?
=(

munhong:"大脚,你已经背了20天了咯!!“

exaggerating huh
i didnt spend that much of time
5 days
including the period when i was bloody sick
i put my soul on that piece of paper
and this is what i get
nice feedback
yeah right =(

I have become negative
oh no...
I have become more and MORE negative

Say bye to reality
seriously disappointed =(

Im not happy
Im never happy
I wish for happiness
I can't find him.

He's nowhere to be seen.


i always think so,
when people are negative
it's their choice
they chose to be so.
转牛角尖。

However
this thinking doesn't seem to help me
why would someone choose to be negative,
i really don't understand
weird...

me.


people say I've changed
I think so.
I don't wanna interfere with stuff none of my business anymore,
I don't want to
I don't eager to
I prefer being here,
just,
here.

grey grey
how i pray
day day
day by day
may my day be as grey as today.

4 comments:

  1. ya u memang changed, the outside is same, but i have been hearing complains about you. i nvr side any1 in class, i just wanna treat everyone like a family, so i'm telling you this. be more honest to yourself and those who you call fren. haha. i'm not lecturing or anything, i haven been down also, just trying to help u be happier by telling you something sincere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 太过现实,确实容易失去快乐,我亦有同感。
    不妨将之炮诸脑后,会轻松许多。

    ReplyDelete
  3. halo!
    wah menopause leh. T^T

    aiyor, happy going big foot leh?
    lost dy?
    i kno why liaw, cus u very lil come find me. xD
    must come keng gai w/ me leh.
    i always that happy one xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol a mui...
    dunno how 2 say..
    actually i'm same as u..
    but try to make ourself positive gua..
    although i;m the negative one..
    or sometime u got wat unhappy juz come share wif me..
    may be i negative u oso negative...
    then we 负负得正?lol...
    happy big foot...

    ReplyDelete